Computer Vision Web App
In this section we offer various online tools for testing popular algorithms in the field of computer vision and image analysis.
Here you will find a series of web-based demo applications that show how different filters and algorithms work. These online tools help to provide live examples to our image analysis articles.
Image Analysis Demo Gallery
How it works?
The described testing tools are build for online usage in mind. Our goal is to provide image analysis functionality inside a web-browser environment.
Each test app has a custom controls for algorithm configuration and ones for generic setup.
- Browse button – click to select an image or video file from your computer.
- Camera button – activate your web-camera and apply computer vision filters directly on it.
- Reset button – revert changes from the current filter to see the original image
Filter specific options
Select an image analysis algorithm from our online test gallery to read how it works and how to change the filter parameters.
Because our computer vision demos are designed to run in a web environment, the browser used must be HTML5 compliant.
- The browser should have HTML5 Canvas support
- The web environment must support WebAssembly.
- Our online tools support a variety of input media formats for image processing. Keep in mind that this however depends on media support of your browser. In general, you can work with images and video files, for example: JPEG, PNG, WEBP, MP4, WEBM, etc.
For simplicity we’ve developed an open source image processing library – FivekoGFX. The poupous of this project is to serve as an experimental basis for training and lessons in image and video analysis.